Hip adduction movement is a compound movement that suits even beginners and that works the upper leg group, composed of the hip adductors for functional fitness that helps users condition their legs for movements, including standing, running or walking. The machine is made up with tough and quality components and parts that allow delivering great performance each time.
The iron beast Hip Adduction includes an adjustable start up position, rubber feet, integral bearing system, warning decals, training placards.
- Stainless steel rods for use with the weight stack.
- Equipped with a belt and pulley system allowing smooth movement for the machine.
- Has visible weight markers for easy resistance selection.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Weight stack: 80kg.
- 50x3mm belt.
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 1200mm
- 100x50x3mm b/s
For any change, customisation or variations in dimensions or colour, please contact us.
Iron Beast Professional Line Hip Adduction
- Brand: Iron Beast
- Product Code: Iron Beast Professional Line Hip Adduction
- Availability: In Stock
£1,450.00 ex vat
- £1,740.00 inc vat